You can choose from several payment methods, depending on your location. These options will show up during the order process.
We don't accept Creditcards, PayPal, Money Orders or Checks.
Additional fee charged by us: € 0,- | Transfer time: 1-5 business days
Some banks charge a fee for the bank transfer. Please note that this fee should be covered by you, the customer.
Please use the following information to transfer money from any bank in the world to our bank
Important: Always put your order number in the payment comments/reference. No ordernumber = No Match so we cannot process your order.
| Accountholder / Beneficiary:
| BIC** / SWIFT:
| Sort Code:
||Not used by our bank
| Payment Information / Comment:
Always write your ordernumber
*IBAN = International Bank Account Number
**BIC = Bank Identifier Code
1000 BL Amsterdam
tel.: +31(0)20 637 27 09
fax.: +31(0)87 784 08 97
|ING, Foreign Operations
1000 BV Amsterdam
tel: +31 20 563 91 11
fax: +31 20 563 57 00
Banktransfer using online money transfer sites
You can also use an online money transfer sites: like Globalwebpay, Worldfirst, XOOM, One PAy FX, Revolut and more. Use our banking information to transfer the payment to our bank account only and save on transfer fees. Is a service not working let us know!
Only use your order number in the payment reference. No options to add a comment? Then contact our support with the reference number of the money service, amount and service used for the transfer. Most times we can find it.
Did you receive my payment ?
We will keep a close eye on our bank account and check it several times a day.
- Bank payments usually take 1-5 business days to show up in our bank account
- As soon as your paymenris in our bank account, your order will be processed
- You will be notified of this by email
- Your order will be shipped the same or the next business day (if products are in stock)
- You will be notified by email and this email will include the tracking number, to trace the parcel online.
Please note: If you didn't include your order number or name in the transaction reference, we can not match your order to your payment. In that case; please send us a payment reference or the name of the bank account holder + IBAN, so we can match your payment.
Always check your spam/junk folder for our payment and shipping emails. Questions ? Please contact us
Bancontact is a payment method from Belgium, by which you can pay within your own secure banking environment.
With the card number and the expiration date, which is shown on the card it’s very easy to pay instantly. With the so called ‘digi card’ you can approve the payment. When you have completed these steps successfully, the payment will be successful.
- You pay quick with your own bank card
- No extra costs
The Bancontact/MisterCash payments will be executed on a secure payment platform powered by Pay.nl
CryptoCurrency like BitCoin, Ether and many more
Do you want to pay fast, anonymous and easy with BitCoin or other cryptocurrencies?
This is how to pay with with cryptocurrencies:
You simply choose CoinPayments as payment method on the checkout page.
Complete your purchase and you will be redirected to the secured Coinpayments.net website.
On the Coinpayments.net website you can choose to pay with BitCoin or any other available cryptocurrencies.
There you’ll find all the data you need to complete the payment. Simultaneously, you will receive an email with these details so you will have a copy of this information.
You will have six hours to complete the payment, before your order will expire. Keep this in mind when you complete the payment and take in account that crypto-payments will need additional time to be confirmed.
The payment will be processed directly. We accept payments from all popular coins such as BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and many more.
Did you made a direct deposit in our wallet please contact our support. Get us the ammount transfered and the date. We will find it.
Are you new to BitCoin? Check out this link: Get started with BitCoin https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started
Would you like to receive your order fast and do you have an account with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Bunq, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, SNS Bank, Regio Bank or Triodos Bank? In that case you can pay safe and quickly with iDEAL, the easiest way to pay online in The Netherlands.
- You pay quickly, simple and safe with your own bank
- You don’t need any special software to use iDEAL
- Paying with iDEAL is free.
The iDeal payments will be executed on a secured payment platform powered by Pay.nl
Extra cost charged by us: 0,- Transit duration: 2-14 business days
Notice: Sending cash is on your own risk, we do not recommend it! To increase the chance of arrrival, make sure you send your cash hidden well and using registered mail.
How do I pay cash?
- Order your product(s)
- When asked to select your payment method choose Cash in Envelope.
- Confirm you order
- You will receive an email with the Order Confirmation in pdf. Print this! or write your order number down on a paper
- Check to total amount needed to be paid and round this up to whole Euro's.
- Do not send coins!
- When you send us more money than actually needed. Please write on your order confirmation if you want to receive change, something extra or something else.
- Hide the money from sight! Attach the money inside a folded piece of carton or inside a foldable wishing card so no one could see there is money on the inside.
- A large envelope is best: size A5 or A4. Put inside:
- The printed order confirmation (with written instructions what to do with the surplus of money).
- The money in EUROS hidden from sight.
- Send the Envelope using Registered Mail to:
PO Box 1492
1000 BL Amsterdam